- TenActiv Cut-Resistant Composite Knit Glove with Composite Filament Fibre and Black Foam Nitrile Palms.
- 1660 grams of cut protection.
- High-strength fibre is incorporated in a way that it cannot come through to the hand for total comfort and extended glove life.
- TenActiv gloves feature lint-free, continous filament yarn that is stonger than steel on an equal-weight basis.
- Nitrile-coating is foamed to increase your grip in oil by displacing oil on surfaces.
- Nitrile withstands oils and solvents, making these styles ideal for workers handling sharp glass or oily sheet metal.
- Conforms to EN388 4544. 4 – Abrasion 5 – Cut Resistance 4 – Tear Resistance 4 – Puncture Resistance.
- Price per pair
- *Discount available on larger quantities*
Applications: Handling Sharp Objects. Glass Plants. Construction. Automotive Industry. Areospace Industry. Metal Frabrication. Metal Stamping.